- Full Time Posted 10/29/2021
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
- Vero Beach, FL
Medical Data Systems in Vero Beach, FL is seeking an Application Developer for our in-house software applications. As a Developer, you will report to the Information Technologies Manager. You should have three or more years of programming experience in an object-oriented language such as C#.net or Clarion. A thorough understanding of SQL queries is a strongly desired skill set. This is a permanent, full-time, salaried position working on-site in our Vero Beach, FL Corporate Office.
Are you an individual who enjoys a challenge and enjoys both trouble shooting production issues as well as being an integral part of new projects and directions? Do you work well in teams as well as being able to work on your own? Do you look for the root cause of the issue and do what you can to prevent the same problem in the future? Are you an individual who Takes Ownership of the problems you are working on and takes pride in your work?
Medical Data Systems does not allow work from home. This is a full time employee position, no contractors. You must be legally allowed to work in the United States, MDS will not sponsorship work permits or visa`s
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, develop and document applications which meet the requirements specified by management.
- Ensure that all code / technical configurations and other work products are thoroughly unit-tested prior to delivery.
- Participate in system/integration testing as appropriate.
- Perform code reviews and other QA steps as requested.
- Interpret business requirements for small system enhancements and projects, and complete accordingly.
- Participate in and execute integration testing for development efforts.
- Identify root cause of problems, provide options for resolution and document outcome of analysis.
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor`s degree and three plus years of programming experience.
- 1 - 3 years` experience with backend SQL queries and scripting
- 3 - 5 years` experience with .NET technologies - C#
- In lieu of degree, additional work experience and/or trade school or applicable certifications required.
- Good overall understanding of IT Technical Architecture.
- Technical knowledge of Windows.
- Experience with SQL RDBMS (Sybase or Microsoft) from a user not DBA view.
- Good communication skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing, and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements and resolve production issues.
- Good Customer Service Skills - ability to identify and anticipate customer requirements and needs, and respond to an influence customer expectations
- Good Analytical Skills - ability to gather and analyze information, and draw logical conclusions while identifying the root cause of problems and providing options for resolution.
- Programming Skills - Solid knowledge of programming principles, techniques, standards and analytical ability to develop computer programs and systems.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a flexible environment.
MDS offers a full benefits package including: Vacation, Medical Insurance, Short term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k, Vision, Dental
Please submit: Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Range