Medical Collections Representative
- Full Time Posted 10/29/2021
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
- Melbourne, FL
- Sebring, FL
- Gadsden, AL
Medical Collections Representative - $2000.00 Sign on Bonus
Are you looking for a rewarding, lucrative career?
$$ Does Money motivate you $$
How about a $2000 Sign-on Bonus???
Every time you resolve a bill you pay yourself!!!
Come join Medical Data Systems where you can earn an hourly base pay, unlimited BONUS potential and PAID TRAINING.
At Medical Data Systems, your success is our success. With our training program, we teach you how to become a successful Collector in a professional manner.
Medical Data Systems, a leader in the Revenue Cycle Management and the Accounts Receivable Industry, is aggressively hiring full-time Medical Collection Representatives that can proficiently multitask in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking people who can help patients figure out a way to resolve past due balances in a professional manner. We help people eliminate debt.
Hourly base pay, PAID TRAINING, and Unlimited BONUS potential.
Our representatives average $14-$20 an hour year one; $20-$30 an hour year two; and $40-$50 an hour for our ELITE performers. We are vigorously committed to your success.
This is not a pipe dream, ask our representatives!
This is a permanent position, not seasonal work!
- Unlimited Bonus potential – It is all about the MONEY you take home!
- Hourly base pay
- Annual reviews
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- 401K match 50% up to 6%
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Life, Vision, and short & long term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Assistance – We help you grow!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Regular and reliable attendance – attendance & punctuality is an essential job function
- Self-Motivated / Goal Oriented / Detail Oriented – seeking DOERS, not triers
- Assertive - Comfortable being the decision maker
- Inquisitive – Confident with asking questions to become a problem solver
- Ability to overcome objections and remain focused on daily goals
- Excellent negotiating and persuading skills
- Adhere to all required FDCPA and HIPAA regulations and system procedures
- Solid working PC and Internet experience