- Full Time Posted 10/29/2021
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
- Melbourne, FL
General Purpose of Job
Medical Data Systems Inc. team is seeking a professional, self-sufficient, highly motivated dependable person to work in our support department. The primary responsibilities of the position are to process acknowledgement reports and post transactions in collection system. This person must be able to handle a very high volume of detailed data processing and be able to work under tight performance guidelines. Position requires the strong ability to focus on detail and multi-task while working in a fast-paced, noisy atmosphere. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, office equipment, and have the ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process acknowledgement reports sent daily by facility using proficient abilities with Microsoft Excel. Understanding by acknowledgement reports: transaction files, inventory reports, cancellation/withdrawals and recall reports, reinstatements reports have to be process accurately and promptly. Notify immediately any changes or error that might be in any acknowledgement report. Transaction files have to be completed daily, if for some reason this task is not finished daily notify immediately. Keep track daily of acknowledgement reports.
- Ability to apply common sense and to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited information and facts are available.
- Able to access client host systems and be able to navigate through the systems.
- Post payments as requested following faculties rules.
- Cross-duties: Clerk will also assist in other duties within the department such as but not limited to cash posting, RCA posting, client posting and account reviews.
- Reply to any email from manager or supervisor as requested.
- Follow all office Procedures to maintain integrity of the company.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have Data Entry experience
- Must type 50 WPM
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and general computer programs