Full Time | Posted 01/17/2023
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
- Vero Beach, FL
Medical Data Systems in Vero Beach, FL is seeking an Application Developer for our in-house software applications. As a Developer, you will report to the Information Technologies Manager. You should have three or more years of programming experience in an object-oriented language such as C#.net or Clarion. A thorough understanding of SQL queries is a strongly desired skill set. This is a permanent, full-time, salaried position working on-site in our Vero Beach, FL Corporate Office.
Are you an individual who enjoys a challenge and enjoys both trouble shooting production issues as well as being an integral part of new projects and directions? Do you work well in teams as well as being able to work on your own? Do you look for the root cause of the issue and do what you can to prevent the same problem in the future? Are you an individual who Takes Ownership of the problems you are working on and takes pride in your work?
Medical Data Systems does not allow work from home. This is a full time employee position, no contractors. You must be legally allowed to work in the United States, MDS will not sponsorship work permits or visa`s
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, develop and document applications which meet the requirements specified by management.
- Ensure that all code / technical configurations and other work products are thoroughly unit-tested prior to delivery.
- Participate in system/integration testing as appropriate.
- Perform code reviews and other QA steps as requested.
- Interpret business requirements for small system enhancements and projects, and complete accordingly.
- Participate in and execute integration testing for development efforts.
- Identify root cause of problems, provide options for resolution and document outcome of analysis.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor`s degree and three plus years of programming experience.
- 1 – 3 years` experience with backend SQL queries and scripting
- 3 – 5 years` experience with .NET technologies – C#
- In lieu of degree, additional work experience and/or trade school or applicable certifications required.
- Good overall understanding of IT Technical Architecture.
- Technical knowledge of Windows.
- Experience with SQL RDBMS (Sybase or Microsoft) from a user not DBA view.
- Good communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing, and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements and resolve production issues.
- Good Customer Service Skills – ability to identify and anticipate customer requirements and needs, and respond to an influence customer expectations
- Good Analytical Skills – ability to gather and analyze information, and draw logical conclusions while identifying the root cause of problems and providing options for resolution.
- Programming Skills – Solid knowledge of programming principles, techniques, standards and analytical ability to develop computer programs and systems.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a flexible environment.
MDS offers a full benefits package including: Vacation, Medical Insurance, Short term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k, Vision, Dental
Please submit: Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Range
Email applications to email@example.com
WHY WORK FOR MDS?
MDS is a proven, trusted and innovative leader in revenue cycle management. For more than 3 decades MDS has successfully partnered with multiple hospitals and respected health systems across the nation. Founded in 1985, MDS (Medical Data Systems, Inc.) pioneered Secondary Collections. Based on client needs and requests, we have expanded to Extended Business Office, Primary Collections and System Conversion Assistance & A/R Clean-Up Projects over our three-decade tenure.
MDS is always interested in meeting individuals who can enhance and help grow our businesses. We invite you to explore our opportunities and learn more about the benefits of being a part of MDS.
DOES MDS TRANSFER/PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
To sustain our growth, we need the best-of-the-best in every area of our business. Our policy is to promote from within and encourage our associates to be their best. If you are motivated and have the drive, you will have the opportunity to build a career with our organization.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE MDS BENEFITS PACKAGE?
MDS provides a competitive and comprehensive package of Healthcare, and Retirement benefits to all of its eligible associates. Such benefits may include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Access to purchase Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (some medical plans)
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Vacation
- Generous company paid Holiday schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING A RESUME? WILL I RECEIVE ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT MY RESUME HAS BEEN RECEIVED?
Resumes for any of the job postings can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org which will ensure your resume is routed to Human Resources. Your resume will then be reviewed by the appropriate hiring managers and selected candidates will be notified for the next step in the process.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.