MEDICAL COLLECTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
Full Time | Posted 01/17/2023
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
- Melbourne, FL
- Sebring, FL
- Gadsden, AL
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A REWARDING, LUCRATIVE CAREER?
$$ DOES MONEY MOTIVATE YOU $$
EVERY TIME YOU RESOLVE A BILL YOU PAY YOURSELF!!!
Come join Medical Data Systems where you can earn an hourly base pay, unlimited BONUS potential and PAID TRAINING.
At Medical Data Systems, your success is our success. With our training program, we teach you how to become a successful Collector in a professional manner.
Medical Data Systems, a leader in the Revenue Cycle Management and the Accounts Receivable Industry, is aggressively hiring full-time Medical Collection Representatives that can proficiently multitask in a fast-paced environment. We are seeking people who can help patients figure out a way to resolve past due balances in a professional manner. We help people eliminate debt.
Hourly base pay, PAID TRAINING, and Unlimited BONUS potential.
Our representatives average $16-$20 an hour year one; $20-$30 an hour year two; AND $40-$50 AN HOUR FOR OUR ELITE PERFORMERS. We are vigorously committed to your success.
This is not a pipe dream, ask our representatives!
This is a permanent position, NOT SEASONAL WORK!
- Unlimited Bonus potential – It is all about the MONEYyou take home!
- Hourly base pay
- Annual reviews
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- 401K match 50% up to 6%
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Life, Vision, and short & long term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Assistance – We help you grow!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Regular and reliable attendance – attendance & punctuality is an essential job function
- Self-Motivated / Goal Oriented / Detail Oriented – seeking DOERS, not triers
- Assertive – Comfortable being the decision maker
- Inquisitive – Confident with asking questions to become a problem solver
- Ability to overcome objections and remain focused on daily goals
- Excellent negotiating and persuading skills
- Adhere to all required FDCPA and HIPAA regulations and system procedures
- Solid working PC and Internet experience
Email applications to email@example.com
WHY WORK FOR MDS?
MDS is a proven, trusted and innovative leader in revenue cycle management. For more than 3 decades MDS has successfully partnered with multiple hospitals and respected health systems across the nation. Founded in 1985, MDS (Medical Data Systems, Inc.) pioneered Secondary Collections. Based on client needs and requests, we have expanded to Extended Business Office, Primary Collections and System Conversion Assistance & A/R Clean-Up Projects over our three-decade tenure.
MDS is always interested in meeting individuals who can enhance and help grow our businesses. We invite you to explore our opportunities and learn more about the benefits of being a part of MDS.
DOES MDS TRANSFER/PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
To sustain our growth, we need the best-of-the-best in every area of our business. Our policy is to promote from within and encourage our associates to be their best. If you are motivated and have the drive, you will have the opportunity to build a career with our organization.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE MDS BENEFITS PACKAGE?
MDS provides a competitive and comprehensive package of Healthcare, and Retirement benefits to all of its eligible associates. Such benefits may include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Access to purchase Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (some medical plans)
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Vacation
- Generous company paid Holiday schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING A RESUME? WILL I RECEIVE ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT MY RESUME HAS BEEN RECEIVED?
Resumes for any of the job postings can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org which will ensure your resume is routed to Human Resources. Your resume will then be reviewed by the appropriate hiring managers and selected candidates will be notified for the next step in the process.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.