Medical Customer Service Representative
Full Time | Posted 01/17/2023
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
- Melbourne, FL
Medical Data Systems, Inc (MDS)
Locally owned and operated for over 35 Years
We offer full time, permanent positions
Advancement opportunities are available
Hourly pay, Bonus, and UNCAPPED COMMISSON OPPORTUNITY! This is one of the BEST Opportunities in Brevard County! Get paid hourly plus the ability to make a monthly Bonus or Commission. We have reps averaging well over $20 per hour!
This job offers a fun and challenging environment. Take mostly INBOUND calls from patients and help them get their Hospital Balances taken care of. Answer patient account questions and assist in setting up payment plans when necessary. This is NOT COLLECTIONS – The people we speak with are NOT DELINQUENT with the Hospital.
If you would like to come meet us, we are at 1374 S. Babcock Street in Melbourne, FL 32901. We have two locations so please use the address above in your GPS. Bring your resume, ID, dress business casual and let the front desk know you are here for the Private Pay Customer Service Rep opportunity.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent Attendance is required. Missing time means you are missing out on making money.
- Be Commission and Bonus Oriented – MONEY HUNGRY
- Must be comfortable and confident in asking people to pay their balances over the telephone.
- This is a Fast Paced Environment – that pays off – the more patients you talk to each day means the more money you are able to make.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer skills on every single call.
- Be able to Control the Call – keep conversations on track.
- Be adaptable to change. If a hospital wants us to do something a little differently – then we do it.
- Be able to ask questions when uncertain. We do not expect employees to be experts immediately. Experience in medical office setting is helpful but certainly not required.
- Unlimited Bonus potential – It is all about the MONEY you take home!
- Hourly base pay
- Floor games and contests that allow you to win Cash and Prizes!
- Annual reviews
- Paid Time Off/Vacation
- 401K match 50% up to 6%
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Life, Vision, and short & disability
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY WORK FOR MDS?
MDS is a proven, trusted and innovative leader in revenue cycle management. For more than 3 decades MDS has successfully partnered with multiple hospitals and respected health systems across the nation. Founded in 1985, MDS (Medical Data Systems, Inc.) pioneered Secondary Collections. Based on client needs and requests, we have expanded to Extended Business Office, Primary Collections and System Conversion Assistance & A/R Clean-Up Projects over our three-decade tenure.
MDS is always interested in meeting individuals who can enhance and help grow our businesses. We invite you to explore our opportunities and learn more about the benefits of being a part of MDS.
DOES MDS TRANSFER/PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
To sustain our growth, we need the best-of-the-best in every area of our business. Our policy is to promote from within and encourage our associates to be their best. If you are motivated and have the drive, you will have the opportunity to build a career with our organization.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE MDS BENEFITS PACKAGE?
MDS provides a competitive and comprehensive package of Healthcare, and Retirement benefits to all of its eligible associates. Such benefits may include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Access to purchase Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (some medical plans)
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Vacation
- Generous company paid Holiday schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING A RESUME? WILL I RECEIVE ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT MY RESUME HAS BEEN RECEIVED?
Resumes for any of the job postings can be submitted to email@example.com which will ensure your resume is routed to Human Resources. Your resume will then be reviewed by the appropriate hiring managers and selected candidates will be notified for the next step in the process.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.